This game has an average RTP of 95%.
Coin Field is a Mine game that consists of 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5 grids of tiles concealing either silver coins or Mines.
The base of all Mine games is that there are Treasures and Mines. Treasures award a multiplier to the player's bet, while Mines result in the player's loss of the bet. In Coin Field the Treasures are represented by silver coins and the Mines are represented by red crosses. However, in these following sections we retain the terminology Treasure and Mine to explain the underlying mechanics.
With every treasure you reveal, your total winnings will increase. You may cash out the winnings after each revealed tile, but if you hit a Mine all progress will be lost. You can select the amount of Mines per grid, but more the Mines you add, the faster the Multiplier increases but the higher the risk will be.
You decide how long to stay in the game - you can cash out after any reveal or risk it all for a big payout!
• Adjusting the stake will change the value of the current bet. Choose how much you want to bet on each round by pressing the - or + buttons either side of the 'PLAY' button.
• If you press play without having selected stake value and number of Mines, the game will either start with the default values or your selected values from the previous round.
• Clicking on the 'Speaker' icon in the top left will mute or unmute the sound.
• The '?' icon opens up the help file.
• The 'i' icon opens up the paytable.
• The 'History' icon will let you view your last 100 bets.
The Maximum pay out for the game is 2500x stake.
For more information on the procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds, refer to the gaming website.
For more information on the time after which inactive game sessions automatically end, refer to the gaming website.
In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
In bet history, numbers represent the grid, starting from left to right, top to bottom.
Last updated 09/05/2022
Last modification date: 11/22/2022